Factory unlock code of ZTE R226-Z is now available at cellcute.com. Means, if your router is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
If your MiFi is locked to a particular network and country, and want to use with other network providers SIM card, then you need a correct unlock code. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use it with all the network provider SIM cards.
Unlocking of ZTE R226-Z is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card, you do not need to enter the unlock code. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a ZTE R226-Z phone, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the device, or it will also be written on the sticker. All major carriers are supported for unlocking including ATT, SoftBank, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Telstra, Optus, Xfinity Mobile, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, Chatr, Koodo, Mobilicity, MTS, Sasktel, Zoomer, etc.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE R226-Z with NCK?
1. Switch off the ZTE R226-Z router.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card on the device.
3. Switch On the router.
4. Connect to PC with WiFi or USB cable.
5. If connected through USB cable, then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
6. The device will open the default web page of the router (192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.8.1)
7. Log in to the device with admin.
8. Now ZTE R226-Z router will redirect you to the unlocking page and will prompt you to enter the SIM Unlock Code or NCK.
9. Input the unlock code which is provided by cellcute.com.
10. Now your ZTE R226-Z is unlocked and network free to use with any SIM card.
Have you any question, let us know before making a payment.