Unlocking of ZTE MF820D dongle is now supported at cellcute.com. Our team can provide the correct unlock code of ZTE MF820D modem. If your device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the default SIM card, then it can be easily unlocked using unlock code. There is no need to change the firmware. Unlocking a device by code is the easiest method. Once, the modem is unlocked, you can use it with any supported band SIM cards.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF820D Dongle?
1. Remove the original SIM card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect MF820D to PC.
2. Insert any another SIM card into the data card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect MF820D to PC.
3. Connect to PC with USB port.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
5. Run the setup file of the dongle.
6. Let it install the correct drivers and software of the dongle.
7. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
Note: If hi link dongle then it will open the web browser and if it is normal modem then it will open the branded ZTE connection manager.
8. Enter the correct factory SIMlock / Unlock code which is provided by cellcute.com.and click OK.
9. Click Apply/OK.
10. Now your ZTE MF820D is network-free.
11. Create a new profile according to the new network provider SIM card and connect to the internet.
Once your device is successfully unlocked, you can connect to the internet.
Note: If the above-mentioned procedure does not work for you, then let me know before placing the order.
Note II: Since it is factory unlock code from ZTE server, we only need the correct 15-digit IMEI. Model of the device is not required.