Unlocking of ZTE K3570-Z dongle is now supported at cellcute.com. Our team can provide the correct unlock code of ZTE K3570-Z modem. If your device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the default SIM card, then it can be easily unlocked using unlock code. There is no need to change the firmware. Unlocking a device by code is the easiest method. Once, the modem is unlocked, you can use it with any supported band SIM cards.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE K3570-Z Dongle?
1. Remove the original SIM card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect K3570-Z to PC.
2. Insert any another SIM card into the data card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect K3570-Z to PC.
3. Connect to PC with USB port.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
5. Run the setup file of the dongle.
6. Let it install the correct drivers and software of the dongle.
7. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
Note: If hi link dongle then it will open the web browser and if it is normal modem then it will open the branded ZTE connection manager.
8. Enter the correct factory SIMlock / Unlock code which is provided by cellcute.com.and click OK.
9. Click Apply/OK.
10. Now your ZTE K3570-Z is network-free.
11. Create a new profile according to the new network provider SIM card and connect to the internet.
Once your device is successfully unlocked, you can connect to the internet.
Note: If the above-mentioned procedure does not work for you, then let me know before placing the order.
Note II: Since it is factory unlock code from ZTE server, we only need the correct 15-digit IMEI. Model of the device is not required.