Factory unlock code of ZTE 881 is now available at cellcute.com. Means, if your phone is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and country, and want to use with other network providers SIM card, then you need a correct unlock code. Once the phone is unlocked, you can use it with all the network provider SIM cards.
Unlocking of ZTE 881 is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card, you do not need to enter the unlock code. Once the device is unlocked, then it will be network free and can be used with any SIM card.
To receive the correct unlock code of a ZTE 881 phone, we need correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found on Settings of the phone, or by dialing *#06#.
Note I: If your phone is dual-SIM supported, then only order the unlock code for first SIM slot IMEI. Once the correct code entered, both SIM slots will be released.
How to Unlock ZTE 881 with NCK?
1. Switch off the ZTE 881 phone.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card on the device.
3. Switch On the phone.
4. The phone will prompt you to enter the unlock code.
4. Input the unlock code which is provided by cellcute.com.
5. Now your ZTE 881 is unlocked and network free to use with any SIM card.
Have you any question, let us know before making a payment.