Your LG KG280 is locked to only one network? You can unlock your phone easily with a code to use with all network provider SIM card. Unlocking of LG KG280 is now possible with a correct NCK code. Our team is able to provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK; for some of the models you may receive NCK only) of LG KG280 phone. Once the phone is unlocked, you can use any network SIM card.
Unlocking of LG KG280 by code is to be done only once. Means, if you will change the SIM card, you do not need to unlock it again. Unlocking does not involve any software or firmware change, means there will no warranty problem.
In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG KG280, we need only 15-digit correct IMEI number, which is written on the phone or you can find it by dialing the *#06# as a phone number.
How to Unlock LG KG280 by Code?
1. Switch off your phone.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card (other than default carrier).
3. The phone will prompt you to enter the unlock code / NCK.
4. Type the unlock code, which is provided by cellcute.com.
5. Now your LG KG280 is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the LG KG280 with the original SIM card.
3. A menu should pop up, select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK which is provided by cellcute.com and hit OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically.
6. Now LG KG280 is unlocked forever.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the NCK code.