Your LG G4 H815TR is locked to only one network? You can unlock your phone easily with a code to use with all network provider SIM card. Unlocking of LG G4 H815TR is now possible with a correct NCK code. Our team is able to provide the factory unlock code (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK; for some of the models you may receive NCK only) of LG G4 H815TR phone. Once the phone is unlocked, you can use any network SIM card.
Unlocking of LG G4 H815TR by code is to be done only once. Means, if you will change the SIM card, you do not need to unlock it again. Unlocking does not involve any software or firmware change, means there will no warranty problem.
In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG G4 H815TR, we need only 15-digit correct IMEI number, which is written on the phone or you can find it by dialing the *#06# as a phone number.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, then you need to get unlock code of only first SIM slot. Once correct code entered, both SIM slots will be network free. .
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 10 minutes to 12 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG G4 H815TR by Code?
1. Switch off your phone.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card (other than default carrier).
3. The phone will prompt you to enter the unlock code / NCK.
4. Type the unlock code, which is provided by cellcute.com.
5. Now your LG G4 H815TR is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the LG G4 H815TR with the original SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If device model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop up, select here SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter the NCK which is provided by cellcute.com and hit OK.
5. Your phone may reboot automatically.
6. Now LG G4 H815TR is unlocked forever.
1. Switch ON the phone with an acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears, enter the NCK code.