Unlock code of Alcatel Y600 MiFi WiFi Router is available at cellcute.com. If your device is asking for NCK code after changing the SIM card then it can be unlocked easily. Once the modem is unlocked, you can use it the default as well as other SIM card.
Unlocking of Alcatel Y600 is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card no need to enter the code. Once the router is unlocked you can use all SIM cards (supported bands) around the world.
HOW LONG WE NEED TO WAIT FOR A CODE?
The approximate delivery time for Alcatel Modem and Router is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Y600 MiFi WiFi Router with NCK?
1. Switch off the Alcatel Y600 pocket router.
2. Eject the SIM card from the device.
3.Insert any other operator SIM card.
4. Switch On the Alcatel Y600.
5. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
6. Install in PC.
7. Now Alcatel Y600 router default web page will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
8. Login to the device with admin privilege.
9. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code.
10. Enter the correct unlock code which is provided by cellcute.com.
11. Click OK/Apply.
12. Once the code is accepted by Alcatel Y600 router, it will be unlocked forever. Just create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.