Our team can provide the unlock code of Sony Ericsson J230i phone, means it can be easily unlocked by code. If your phone is not hard-locked then it will ask to input the “Unlock Code” after changing the SIM. By unlocking code you can easily unlock your phone to use with all network provider SIM cards. . This is the fastest and easiest way to make your phone network-free. This process will not change the firmware or software of your phone means you will not loose the warranty of Sony Ericsson J230i.
To obtain a correct network unlock code for your Sony Ericsson J230i, we need 15-digit IMEI. You can find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# or through settings.
There are various services available to obtain the NCK of Sony Ericsson J230i, e.g. Worldwide, European, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, United Kingdom, Orange, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc. If You do not know your phone network, let us know before making an order.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of sony?
The approximate delivery time for a Sony unlock code is 1 to 7 days.
The average response time for a Sony unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
Before placing an order at any server for Sony unlock code, you must check the unlock code counter status. Network counter that shows all 0 cannot be unlocked. If you will place the order, you will loose the money.
How to Unlock Sony Ericsson J230i?
1. Switch On the Ericsson J230i with an invalid SIM card (other than default carrier).
2. The phone should ask for a network unlock code.
3. Type the NCK code to remove the blockage from the main network like T-Mobile, Orange, AT&T, Claro, EE, etc.
4. If your phone is locked to a sub-network (like Tesco in U.K.) then type the SPCK code.
Note: If your Sony Ericsson J230i is locked to Japanese networks like Docomo, Softbank etc, then it may ask for NSCK code.
How to check Sony Ericsson J230i code counter?
1. Remove the SIM card from the phone.
2. Switch On the phone.
3. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* as a phone number.
4. Select Service info.
5. Select SimLock.
6. If “X” is on Network, Network Subset or Service Provider and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If “X” is 0 then the counter is blocked and can not be unlocked. In such case, don’t place the order.