Category: Unlock Samsung
Once you will place the order, you will get the following types of codes for Samsung:
NCK – Network unlock code to unlock the simlock.
Unfreeze/MCK – This code is used to reset the unlock code counter. If you have already tried with too many wrong codes, then it will help you to reset the simlock counter.
SPCK – Service Provider Code is used to reset the second level of the lock.
We have various services for Samsung. You may choose the service based on the country or continent. For the Samsung, you may use services of Europe, USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Middle East and Worldwide.
If your Samsung comes from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA, then before placing an order check about “Device Unlock App”. If on your phone has Device Unlock App is installed then you will not find anyplace to enter the code.
How to Unlock Samsung?
How to Enter or Send the code in Samsung?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Remove the original SIM card and insert any another network SIM card.
3. Samsung should ask for an unlock code.
4. Enter the NCK code which is provided by cellcute.com.
5. If the code is not accepted, then enter the Unfreeze or Defreeze code (unsuccessful message may appear).
6. Again enter the NCK or Network Unlock Code.
Now your Samsung is network free.