In terms of specs, the Panasonic T33 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 4-inches WVGA TFT touchscreen display with 480×800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The Panasonic T33 smartphone houses a 3-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby mode.
The handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS is backed by a moderate 1500mAH battery. It measures 125.80 x 65.00 x 10.10 mm dimensions and weight is 126 gms with battery.
The main specifications of Panasonic T33 :
- 4-inches WVGA TFT display
- 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 3-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1500mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 125.80 x 65.00 x 10.10 mm dimensions
- 126 gms weight