The Oppo Mirror 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 Quad-core 64 Bits 1.2GHz processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5-inches TFT FWVGA touchscreen display with 960 x 540 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128GB of microSD card.
The Oppo Mirror 5 smartphone houses an 8-megapixels (Pure Image 2.0+ engine) rear camera with flash and also boasts a 5 Mega pixels front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, HSPA, OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/aGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro+nano) with dual standby functionality.
The Mirror 5 runs the latest ColorOS 2.1 which is based On Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It is backed by a 2420mAh Li-polymer battery, but no word on its talk-time and standby life. It is equipped with a set of sensors like Gravity, Distance, Light, IR remote and E-Compass.
The main specifications of Oppo Mirror 5 :
- 5-inches TFT FWVGA display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 Quad-core 64 Bits 1.2GHz CPU
- ColorOS 2.1 (Based On Android 5.1 Lollipop) operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro+nano) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 8-megapixels (Pure Image 2.0+ engine) rear camera
- 5 Mega pixels front snapper
- 2420mAh Li-polymer (un-removable) battery
- 4G LTE, OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB,Mobile hotspot, GPS/aGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 143.4 x 71.2 x 7.65 mm dimensions
- 160 gms weight