The InFocus M550 3D comes powered by a powerful MediaTek MT6752 64bit chipset, alongside octa-core 1.7GHz processor 2GB of DDR3 RAM. It sports a big 5.5-inch FHD IPS screen with 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128GB microSD card.
The M550 3D phone boasts a 13-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, F2.0 large aperture and LED flash. There is also a 5-megapixel auto-focus front-facing camera is available that features 3D face tracking and 80 ° wide-angle lens for 3D selfies/videos.
Connectivity options include in the InFocus M550 3D as 4G LTE, USB OTG, HotKnot, GLONASS, Beidou, WLAN Display, FM Radio, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G+GSM /both micro) with dual standby mode.
The handset measures 159.9 x 78.5 x 9.63 mm and weight is 194 gms. It runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with company’s own InLife UI on top. It has a massive 3,100mAh Li-pol removable battery , that is according to the company can provide up to 12 hrs talk-time in 3G and up to 590 hours of standby in 3G. It has Light, Proximity, electronic compass and gyroscope sensors.
InFocus M550 3D Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS display
- 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6752 64bit eight-core 1.7GHz CPU
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat with InLife UI
- Dual SIM (4G+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13-megapixel AF rear camera
- 5 megapixel autofocus (3D face tracking) with 80 ° wide-angle lens at front
- 3,100mAh Li-pol (removable) battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 159.9 x 78.5 x 9.63 mm dimensions
- 194 gms weight