Recently, announced Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X smartphones by Google now shortly available in India. Today, Google sent out media invites for the launch of Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X smartphones in India. There is no official wording regarding pricing and availability for the handset but, yes Google made it clear that they will be held an event on October 13, in India’s capital New Delhi for the launch of two latest flagships. So, it is understood that at an event on October 13 Google will announce pricing and availability for the handset.
LG Nexus 5X
The LG Nexus 5X having a 5.2-inch 1080p (423ppi) IPS LCD display covered with Gorilla Glass 3, powered by Snapdragon 808 chipset with a hexa-core CPU and a 2GB of RAM. Strong battery of 2700mAh and available in two storage options 16GB or 32GB variants.
The other main attraction of the handset is Android 6.0, Marshmallow with a USB Type-C port for fast charging. On the back side of the handset, you will find awesome 12.3 MP primary camera with massive 1.55µm pixels (hello, better photos!) and a 5MP front facing camera.
1. 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
2. 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory
3. Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
4. Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
5. 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixels
6. 12.3MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.55um pixels, IR Laser assisted autofocus, smart burst, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 240 fps
7. Fingerprint sensor, 3450mAh battery, Single nano SIM
8. 3.5mm audio jack, Dual front-facing speakers
9. 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C