The Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580C) is powered by an Intel Atom Z3530 Quad-Core 64bit processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features an 8-inches LED Backlight QXGA IPS touchscreen display with 1536 x 2048 pixels of resolution. The built-in 32GB storage is further expandable via up to 128 GB microSD card.
The Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580C) slate houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the device include WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS/GLONASS, and 3.5mm audio jack.
The handset runs Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and is backed by a 15.2Wh Li-polymer battery that is rated for 8 hrs of multimedia. It measures 203.2 x 134.5 x 6.9 mm dimensions and weighs 317 gms.
Key specs of Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580C) :
- 8-inches LED Backlight QXGA IPS display
- Intel Atom Z3530 Quad-Core 64bit CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 32GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 15.2Wh Li-polymer battery
- WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS/GLONASS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 203.2 x 134.5 x 6.9 mm dimensions
- 317 gms weight