The Archos 50d Helium comes powered by a Quad-Core SnapDragon 410 processor that is clocked at 1.2Ghz and coupled with 1GB of RAM. Featuring a 5 inches HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution, the built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The Archos 50d Helium smartphone houses a 13-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper. Connectivity options include the phone as 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby mode.
“The 50d Helium represents our commitment to bringing 4G connectivity to everybody,” says Loic Poirer, CEO of ARCHOS. “The 50d Helium is a stylish smartphone with outstanding performance and an unbelievable price.”
Main specs of Archos 50d Helium Smartphone :
- 5 inches HD IPS screen, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Quad-Core SnapDragon 410 (Quad-Core 1.2Ghz Cortex A53) CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel AF rear camera with flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2100mAh Li-on battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 5.75” x 2.84″ x 0.33″ measurement
- 5.43 ounces weight
The Archos 50d Helium is priced at $129 and will be available in France, Germany and another selected countries.